Series: Live Different: Authentic Faith in a Complex World
Theme: ‘Off you go’
Sunday 16 August 2020
Connect Group Discussion Questions:
1. What is your first reaction to the idea that now is the right time to share the Gospel, despite our Covid context?
2. How would you describe the chapters and verses of your life that God has brought you through leading up to the here and now?
3. Jono highlighted a few of the practical pointers that Jesus gave to His disciples: 1. Go Where God Leads. 2. When He says Go: Go Right Away. 3. If a Person is Open: Minister and Share. 4. If they are not Open: Shake It Off. Which of these do you need you to be reminded about?
4. The sage words from Father Bob Maguire were: “The struggle now is to not curse the darkness, but to light a candle.” Which are you finding easier at the moment?
5. Some of the lyrics to the Blessing song are: “The Lord bless you, and keep you, make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.” What a blessing we’re able to live in. What a blessing that we can share. How can you share this blessing with another?