We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Pastor to join our ministry team in Williamstown, Melbourne.
Williamstown Church of Christ is a multi-generational neighbourhood church with a focus on reaching the inner west of Melbourne with the gospel of Jesus and equipping and forming Christ Centred disciples for ministry in the world.
The Church is looking for someone who reflects their values (Authentic, Welcoming, Being Changed, Generous, Christ Followers, In the Neighbourhood) and is deeply passionate about Jesus and His gospel. Williamstown Church of Christ is a congregation of Churches of Christ Victoria-Tasmania, a movement of around 130 churches gathering in and around the central figure of Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit, living out His way in our neighbourhoods, and inviting others to do the same.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a part-time (0.6 FTE) Associate Pastor at Williamstown Church of Christ.
If you are:
- Passionate about church ministry, leading people, and shepherding the people of God
- A strong communicator, both orally and written
- Faithfully pastoring people so they may flourish in their walk with God and ministry in the world
- Preaching and teaching the word of God on a semi-regular to regular basis
- Formally Trained in Theology and Ministry (a minimum qualification of Bachelor of Ministry or Bachelor of Theology, from a recognised Tertiary Institution) – highly desirable
- An Endorsed/Ordained Minister or on the pathway towards formal Ministry Accreditation – highly desirable
We look forward to hearing from you.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply please email your application including:
• current resume and cover letter;
• 3 referees (who really know and understand your ministry);
• one or more sermons you have preached in the last year (supply URL link, or post CD or memory stick);
Email address email@example.com
Postal address: Pastor Search Team, Williamstown Church of Christ, PO Box 137, Williamstown VIC 3016